Last month's ice? My friend, that tech may as well be the horse and buggy, analog recording, fossil fuels, or landline telephones. It's a sharp new world. You need the bleeding edge or nothing!" H.E.G. Software Designs
- Anarchs burn brighter than before, but their resources and viruses open up whole new ratios of risk and reward. Criminals become smoother, smarter, and gain new defenses.
- Shapers push their tinkering to new heights with test runs and personal workshops.
- Haas-Bioroid researches new ways to access their Archives and new Tracer technology.
- Jinteki designers restructure the nature of time and space as experienced on the network.
- NBN strengthens its reputation as the megacorp best situated to leverage its information into power and credits.
- Weyland Consortium's advancements in new ice pay dividends.