Release Date 15th October 2022
Few armies are more glorious to behold than the Lumineth Realm-lords. Masters of magic and paragons of the military arts, these aelves fight alongside the aelementor spirits of their home to protect the Mortal Realms from the threat of ruin. Centuries ago, the Lumineth’s hunger for enlightenment ushered in an apocalypse. Now they seek to make amends by achieving harmony with the wise natural spirits of Hysh. When war calls, these aelves bolster their own ineffable skills and prowess in the mystic arts with geomantic power – and to save the Mortal Realms, they are willing to pay any price…
This book contains everything you need to guide the guardians of Hysh to glorious victory in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Learn the trials and tribulations that have marked the history of the inhabitants of Hysh, explore the complex social dynamics and relationships they have with other denizens of the realms, and learn about the various Great Nations and how they practice their mystical stewardship.
This 120-page hardback book contains:
– An exhaustive library of background information on the Lumineth Realm-lords, including their fraught history, martial practices, and legendary figures like Archmage Teclis and Lyrior Uthralle
– A gleaming array of artwork that shows off the elegant beauty of the Lumineth Realm-lords
– 29 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for the shining hosts of Hysh, from the stalwart Vanari Auralan Wardens to the sorcerous Scinari Enlightener
– Rules for the 6 Great Nations of Hysh, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spell lores, and battle traits like Lightning Reactions and Aetherquartz Reserve
– Path to Glory campaign rules that task you with purifying the dark powers that inhabit the Mortal Realms, plus 6 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
– Matched play content, including 4 grand strategies and 6 battle tactics
– A lavish showcase of incredible Lumineth Realm-lords miniatures in the liveries of the various Great Nations, alongside guides on painting them yourself
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.