Due in Stock soon (end Sept)
Feel the cold touch of death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
In Icewind Dale, adventure is a dish best served cold.
Beneath the unyielding night sky, you stand before a towering glacier and recite an ancient rhyme, causing a crack to form in the great wall of ice. Beyond this yawning fissure, the Caves of Hunger await. And past this icy dungeon is a secret so old and terrifying that few dare speak of it. The mad wizards of the Arcane Brotherhood long to possess that which the god of winter’s wrath has so coldly preserved—as do you! What fantastic secrets and treasures are entombed in the sunless heart of the glacier, and what will their discovery mean for the denizens of Icewind Dale? Can you save Ten-Towns from the Frostmaiden’s everlasting night?
Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements.
- Brave the frozen North of Faerun in this Dungeons & Dragons adventure for characters level 1-12.
- Explore the frontier of Icewind Dale! Maps and guides will aid you on your journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
- Venture into the Ten Towns and other beloved D&D locations made famous by Drizzt Do’Urden and the Companions of the Hall.
- Encounter the hazards of a frozen wilderness. This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
- Discover long-lost treasures, magic items, and long-forgotten spells in the icy depths of a truly unforgettable Dungeons & Dragons adventure.