Release Date 20th October 2018
Feodor Lasko is despised by thousands of Astra Militarum in the Vigilus System, for he has a reputation for making callous, spur-of-the-moment executions – his role, however, is as much warrior as disciplinarian. Drop Force Imperator of the 46th Zetetic Tygers have been engaged in a running battle against a monstrous predator – the kind that claimed Lasko’s eye and right arm on the nearby planet of Densa Grande. He torched that beast with his plasma pistol and hopes to achieve similar results on Vigilus.
Add a Commander – a powerful hero character with unique abilities and rules – to your Astra Militarum kill team with this set. It contains a multipart plastic Officio Prefectus Commissar miniature, a set of cards packed with exclusive rules and a sheet of tokens for use in-game:
- An Officio Prefectus Commissar: this multipart plastic kit is used to represent Feodor Lasko – or the Commander of any Astra Militarum kill team you wish – clad in the striking, authoritarian uniform of a Commissar, equipped with either a bolt pistol or plasma pistol at the end of his bionic right arm, his left hand wielding a power sword
- A datacard for Feodor Lasko, featuring his characteristics, weapons, abilities and specialisms, along with a card featuring his background
- A card featuring Feodor Lasko’s skill tree – Officio Prefectus Commissar specialisms which can only be used by that character
- 5 Astra Militarum Commander Tactics Cards, including 2 Tactics exclusive to this set
- A sheet of tokens for use in games of Kill Team – this includes 1 Move/Charge token, 1 Fall Back/Advance token, 1 Ready/Shoot token, 6 Tactic/psychic power tokens, 3 wound tokens, and 3 objective tokens.