Armoured bastions and towering bulwarks stand as imposing sentinels on almost every battleground in the 41st Millennium. To assault such fortifications is invariably to charge in the face of death, and only the most determined army has any hope of survival.
Warhammer 40,000: Stronghold Assault provides a plethora of background material and rules to turn any game of Warhammer 40,000 into full-blown siege warfare.
This 48-page, full colour, hardback supplement contains:
· New art, background, and timeline entries conveying the horror of siege warfare in the 41st Millennium.
· 17 fortifications datasheets for the full range of Warhammer 40,000 scenery that can be used by any Warhammer 40,000 army.
· Updated rules for buildings and fortifications for games of Warhammer 40,000.
· Additional rules for weapons and battlefield debris.
· Includes three new Siege War missions that can be played instead of the Eternal War missions in the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook and relevant codexes in order to use the contents of this book