War Zone Pandorax is the third War Zone supplement to the Apocalypse rulebook. Each War Zone is based on a famous campaign from the history of the Warhammer 40,000 universe and describes the course of the war, the famous battles that were part of it, and the combatants that took part. It also includes all the special rules, missions and formations required to replay the campaign in games of Apocalypse.
- A detailed history of Abaddon's invasion of Pandorax that describes the course of the campaign, its battles, and the combatants.
- A magnificent battle report fought on an Imperial spaceship and in the depths of space, presenting a ferocious battle from the campaign,
- A miniatures showcase featuring the key troops and characters of War Zone Pandorax
- New Apocalypse rules, including Death World Jungle Terrain special rules; 9 new strategic assets; 3 new Apocalypse missions; and 3 new Finest Hours special rules.
- 19 new Apocalypse datasheets detailing the key formations of the Chaos Space Marines, Chaos Daemons, Imperial Guard, Dark Angels, and Grey Knights.
- An appendix section providing detail on Catachan regiments, fighting methods and weapons; battlefleets of the Imperium; and Chaos Space Marine battlefleets.
Please note, If you wish to use War Zone Pandorax to play games, you will also need a copy of Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook.